C.R.E.A.T.E., Inc. offers 6 levels of service that are listed below. Click the program you are interested in to learn more.
See below for a few examples of what people are saying about CREATE, Inc.
I've had a positive experience at C.R.E.A.T.E. I have certainly learned a lot about myself and learning and hearing about everyone's experience have made me a better person."
CREATE is different because of how I was treated versus the treatment approach, I like the cognitive behavioral therapy approach that CREATE has.
~The staff, the one on one sessions, the willingness to listen and they help clients along the way. Pretty much everything, their straight forwardness, their flexibility to work with issues that may come up. ~I got all I could from the program and the skills you taught me. Now it is up to me.
There was no part of CREATE that I dislike, but sometimes it was hard to make it there
Vision: Personal Recovery Can Be Achieved Through Awareness, Education & Community. It is our belief that personal recovery happens by:
- Strengthening clients through increased awareness and education who in turn will contribute to their communities
- Allowing clients a voice in their recovery
- Achieving a healthy mind, body, and soul for each client
- Each client collaborating with a passionate and dedicated staff
Mission: To Provide a Variety of Professional Services that Allow Individuals to Make Responsible Decisions About Mood Altering Chemicals.
Values: We believe in:
- Finding Hope in Every Situation and Opportunity to Recover
- Importance of Client Voice
- Individual Recovery Paths
- Evidence Based Practices
- Ethical and Creative Staff
CREATE has a dedicated Board of Directors with a longevity and investment in supporting the mission of CREATE
Mary Ann Holman-Turner