Psyco-educational/therapy groups and individual services are offered at four (4) state licensed locations: South Minneapolis, Apple Valley, Burnsville or Hennepin County Adult Correctional Facility (ACF).”
If your assessment recommends outpatient treatment services, CREATE’s continuum of care begins with our intensive chemical and mental health services. You will work with licensed chemical health and mental health practitioners to learn, practice and adopt meaningful recovery and decision-making skills to achieve your individual recovery goals. Each individual owns their own personal success in their recovery. Services include:
- Psyco-educational therapy groups
- Individual sessions for both chemical and mental health issues
- Individual Treatment Plans
- Mental Health Evaluations
- Continuum of Care referrals.
- Associated with Medicated Assisted Treatment (MAT)
Call to schedule an assessment (612) 874-9811.